IT’S BASIC BASIC STUFF
DO THE SIMPLE THINGS FIRST
My Simplicity Tips
UNDER THE HOOD
An ABC / 123 Process
Empty out and reorganise what comes out.
A renewal process – a continuum of our evolution and relevance.
Create basic compartments (Chapters) to dump it in.
Dump it – a human download.
- Dump it, and dump it hard and fast
- Resist the urge to organise as you go – just dump it.
- It lightens and unlocks – enjoy this empowerment that is free of rules or restriction.
Centralise it – Chapter by chapter
- Pull everything to a centre for each chapter
- Pull all the fragmented familiar knowledge, experiences and wisdoms.
- Pull all the new and unfamiliar to be added or assimilated
Sift and Simplify
- Bullet point the must keeps.
- Chapters have “Sub” Chapters – create them to further re centre everything
- This takes time – Weeks to Months.
Redefine all the chapters centres
- Create a Chapter by chapter Helicopter View
- Simplify each chapters relevance into bullet points
- Create highlights to further re-define the new familiar
Repurpose and Reactivate
- The regenerated centre is now easy to see and further refine over time
- Repurpose each chapter in Actions of 3’s
- Identify just 3 things, create ideas and scope and reinvigorated direction around them.
Pick one thing and start
Take the next step and the one after that until momentum reaches out an engages, lifting you up and beyond the moment, transcending and unlocking.
A simple repeatable and transformational process. – It changes outcomes, it changes lives.
Thoughts inputs and Thinking outputs
Content Source: “My Walk with Cholangio the Beast” SAGH: 2016
Author: Stephen Allan Gamble-Holmes